By accessing bjjgirl.net, you agree to hold harmless any party involved in delivering, creating, or producing any content on this site in the event of any decision, action, inaction, etc. in reliance of the information on this site. In no event will this site and any of its directors, employees, or representatives be liable for any damages arising from use of this site. These damages include (but are not limited to) compensatory, direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, loss of income or profit, loss of data, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, and loss of business or business image.
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to you when you view, access or otherwise use the blog located at www.bjjgirl.net (the “blog”). We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited right to access, use and display the blog and the materials provided hereon, provided that you comply fully with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Copyright Notice.All materials and software published on or used on the blog are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by or licensed to BJJGirl, or the party listed as the provider of the materials or software. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED. You may download any downloadable materials displayed on the blog only for personal, noncommercial and informational purposes, provided that the documents are not modified and provided you maintain and abide by all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in such material or if none, you include the following copyright notice in such downloaded materials:
© Copyright 2015 BJJ Girl. All rights reserved. All use subject to Terms and Conditions of Use set forth here.
- Copyright Notification.BJJ Girl respects the intellectual property rights of others. Upon proper notice, BJJ Girl will remove user posted comments, posts, messages, or other submissions on or to the Blog that violate copyright law, or suspend access to the Blog (or any portion thereof) to any user who repeatedly uses the Blog in violation of copyright law.
- Commercial Use of BJJ Girl blog Materials and Screen Shots. Reproduction, copying, or redistribution of materials on the BJJ Girl blog for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of BJJ Girl. To obtain permission to copy portions of this blog, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information in the body of the email:
* the content you wish to use;
* where, when and how it will be used (for example, a seminar, newsletter or news article);
* where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience;
* how many copies will be produced and distributed;
* what other materials will be associated with the BJJ Girl content; and
* your name, title, company, address, email address and phone number.
We will evaluate and respond to your request as soon as possible. BJJ Girl reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted material, including text and images on our blog.
- Service Mark Notice.“BJJ Girl,” “BJJGIRL” and other related marks are service marks of BJJ Girl and are protected by law. They may be used publicly only with permission from BJJ Girl. Fair use of the service marks requires proper acknowledgment. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Links to Other Blogs, websites and/or Materials.Links may appear on the blog that may be used to link to other blog(s) or websites. These links are provided solely as a courtesy to our blog visitors. BJJ Girl has no control over the linked sites or the materials, information, goods or services available or contained on these linked sites. BJJ Girl is not responsible for and does not endorse or warrant in any way any materials, information, goods or services available through such linked sites or any privacy or other practices of such sites. If you decide to access any of the linked sites, you do so entirely at your own risk. BJJ Girl reserves the right to terminate any link at any time.
- Modification of Terms and Conditions of Use.BJJ Girl reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by updating this posting. Your continued use of the blog constitutes your agreement to comply with such revisions, so you should visit this page from time to time.
- Email May Not Be Used to Provide Notice.Communications made through the blog’s e-mail and messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to BJJ Girl or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives, such as where notice to BJJ Girl is required by contract, or any federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
- Disclaimer; Limitation of Damages.(a) BJJ Girl expressly disclaims all liability for any viruses or other contamination of your computer system or other device used to access this blog as a result of your use of this blog, and expressly disclaims all liability for actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this blog. THE BLOG IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, BJJ GIRL MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE BLOG WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
(b) USE OF THE BLOG IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SOFTWARE) ACCESSED THROUGH OR OBTAINED BY MEANS OF THE BLOG.